- Lexen Healthy Juicer - This is Lexen's manual juicer, and it has been around for years. We have considered carrying it many times in the past and haven't done it because the quality was not great. However Lexen has made some improvements enough to where we have confidence on it. A few things to keep in mind on this juicer:
- It is a LIGHT duty wheatgrass juicer. It really works well for small quantities, and occassional use. If you are looking for a serious manual wheatgrass juicer that will last a lifetime, the lexen healthy juicer is NOT it. You want the Hurricane Juicer. But again for light duty and occassional use the lexen is a decent choice.
- It is very low cost at under $50, which is a great price for what it is.
- It has a suction cup to adhere to your table or countertop, which is okay, but not the best sometimes.
- You can see user ratings for the lexen healthy juicer here.
- Screw On 5 Gallon Bucket Lids by Gamma - Our customers have been asking for these for quite a while as a replacement for the compression lid on 5 gallon buckets. We sell lots of 5 gallon buckets of sprouting seeds and grains, and the original lid can be unwieldy. These gamma lids replace the original lid and have a fantastic airtight/watertight screw on lid that eliminates all the brain damage of the original lid. Makes it very easy to store and access in your pantry, etc...
- Generic Non-Stick Food Dehydrator Sheets - Much cheaper versions, vs the Paraflexx brand.
On another note, keep an eye out for our monthly newsletter coming between the 20th and 25th of October. We will be kicking off our recipe contest! Over $1000 in prizes!